Young Adult Ministry
Our goal is to strengthen our community by focusing on faith sharing, social activities, and community service.
Single or married in your 20's or 30's? Perfect!
The YAM promotes spiritual enrichment through bible study, discussion of current controversial issues, religious retreats, and guest speakers from the Catholic community. We also organize social events such as dinners, movies, bowling, nature hikes, etc. to kick back and have fun with friends. The YAM is passionate about sharing our gifts, so we participate in community service events multiple times a year.
Please join us:
We meet every Saturday 6:30 to 8:30 PM in the youth and young adult ministry room, past the church rectory and across from the sports field. Our activities vary by week, including Bible study, socials, and discussions.
Schedule for September 2014
- October 4
- Bible study - Galatians chapter 1
- October 11
- Morning hike, meet in the church parking lot at 10:30 am. (No evening meeting.)
- October 18
- October 25
- Prayer for the dead
- November 1
- Potluck for All Souls' Day
- November 8
- Bible study - Galatians chapter 2
- November 15
- Bowling, meet at Homestead Lanes at 2:00 pm. (No evening meeting.)
- November 22
- Discussion of Advent + Cookie swap
- November 29
- No meeting - Thanksgiving
- December 6
- Potluck for St. Nicholas' Day
- December 13
- Bible study - Galatians chapter 3
- December 20
- Ten Questions/Ask Anything - round table discussion
- December 27
- No meeting - Christmas
- January 3
- No meeting - New Year
Want to get a reminder about upcoming activities? Subscribe to our mailing list - just send an email to email@example.com with the word "Subscribe" in the subject.
The youth and young adult Mass is every last Sunday of the month at 5:00 PM.
For more information, please email the leaders at , or call Fr. Athanasius (408) 252-7653 x28.
Links/Resources for Young Adults